- Did some last minute shopping for Sunday to prepare for Geoff's Sunday School class.
- "Helped" Geoff fix his car - and so far so good, so we saved about $250 doing it "ourselves" (mostly himself)
- Cleaned our house for company-we all know that we clean a little different when we know someone's coming over - for me when it's the in-laws, I work extra hard. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way! :)
- Dressed quickly & head to the grocery store before church for some Coke to make my crockpot roast. Also, picked up another last minute for a church person that I forgot on my "to give" list. Oh, no forgot to pick something up for Geoff's grandmothers. Better grab some poinsettias whle I'm here.
- Head to church to teach Sunday School.
- Go home & finish cleaning my house & prepare dessert & dinner for Geoff's family. His sister called to let us know she's coming & mentions that her boyfriend will be with us on Christmas Day-another gift!!! We've seent him once or twice for brief amounts of time, so we went with the "movie night" gift. Blockbuster gift card, popcorn, & candy. Geoff hates shopping, so he opted to vacuum while I went out "one last time."
- Dinner with family - Coke roast, homemade mac & cheese, biscuits, green beans, and peppermint ice cream pie.
- Made our traditional sticky buns
Monday - Christmas Day
- Got to sleep in until 7:30!
- Read the Christmas story, found our stockings, opened each other's gifts & the gifts from Colorado. Got ready for the day & headed out around 10 am.
- Had brunch at Geoff's parents & opened gifts.
- Called my family
- Headed to Geoff's aunt & uncle's house for Christmas dinner
- Watched the Eagles' game vs. the Cowboys
- Got home around 10 pm & played a rousing game of Operation (one of my gifts)
Tuesday - Day after Christmas
- Worked - yuck
- Went to Geoff's other side of the family's grandmom's house
- Ate dinner & visited
Pretty uneventful, but plenty busy. Now, we just need to survive a busy week, so we can make it to the weekend. Praise the Lord for a 4 day work week!