Monday, September 08, 2008

Back from a Break

It has been a pretty busy summer, and it looks like fall is not slowing down, but such is life, right?

I've had a hard time coming up with things to write about on here, but I'll try to be a little more consistent. It won't necessarily be interesting, but I'm sure there will be pictures of Maleia to help make up for it!

This summer, one of my closest friends, Renee, was able to come up and visit. It's so nice to know she's only 4 hours away compared to two days of traveling when I lived in PA.

It was so nice to have her meet Maleia in person, and just spend time talking and laughing with her. I think laughing is what we do best! She has such a heart to follow the Lord and to win others to Christ. Whenever we talk or e-mail each other, I always come away thinking. I love friends like that & have been blessed to have a couple close ones like Renee.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

two beautiful girls! :)