Sunday, February 08, 2009

Too Much Time


So, once again too much time has elapsed between posts. I'm a stay at home mom, so this should never happen, right?! Yeah right!

Our lives have been hectic this year with youth activities, college trips, and most recently a Valentine's Banquet for the adults in our church. I have pics from way back when & I know people are anxiously waiting, so without further ado . . .

One of my favorite smiles!

Getting ready for bathtime!

Ever pick up a piece of clothing at a thrift store at a great price & realize that the previous owner was probably a little bigger than your little one?

These pants are one of those finds!

Dad, can I borrow your belt?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

She is getting so big and soooo cute! NICE sweatshirt!!

christina said...

ok, the bathrobe picture is ADORABLE!!! love it!!