Tuesday, December 06, 2011

I Will Get Back Into This . . .

It's just nice to be able to "talk" in adult language, so I will try to keep this blog going.  Since I've gotten back online, I've discovered pinterest.com, more money saving websites, and more Facebook updates from others.  I feel like I was living in a hole for 3 years and came back up to see so much more that I can use online!

With Christmas only 19 days away, I'm excited as I've used those internet tools to score some great deals & use craft ideas to make some cute gifts too.  The house is decked minus the tree, but whether we're ready or not, Christmas is coming!  Woo hoo!  Maleia is excited and Lincoln just rolls with the flow and Alayna has no clue what's going on, but still is adorable as always. :)

 Hoping Lincoln's sense of fashion improves over time

Maleia with her friends for her 4th Birthday - Tangled Theme!

Smiling Happy Alayna - 8 months!

No comments: