Friday, November 18, 2005
Friday Forum - Thanksgiving
Each Friday, there'll be a couple questions to ask yourself. You can answer them in my comment sections. Here's this week's!
1. What do plan to do for Thanksgiving? (Are you cooking? Staying at home?Going to visit family?)
*Geoff & I will be heading to his Grandmom's house in Philly to have a big traditional Thanksgiving dinner. There'll be around 20 people when it's all said and done. I'm bringing a jello salad & some pumpkin bread. I'll also call home to CO to talk to my family since they'll all be together at my parents' house.
2. What are some Thanksgiving traditions that you have?
*We watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade (until we get bored)
*Go to a relative's house
*Day after Thanksgiving: We get brave & head out to the stores to get some shopping done!
3. What is your favorite thing about Thanksgiving?
*Thinking about all the blessings God has given to us
*Having family be all together in one place & enjoying each other
4. Do plan to start Christmas shopping after Thanksgiving or are you alreadyfinished?
*I'm in the middle
5. Think about what you are blessed with and list them if you'd like.
*Salvation, Geoff, our Christian family heritage, our church & new pastor, friends, our apartment