Friday, February 17, 2006

Wedding Planning


I'm so glad it's Friday! It's going to be a crazy & wild weekend, but lots of fun. This weekend my friend is getting married. We are so happy for her and her beloved. Tonight's the rehearsal and tomorrow's THE day.
Going to weddings or talking about them always reminds me of mine. I'll tell Geoff, "I loved our wedding!" Our wedding was what I always wanted and went perfectly. Afterwards . . . well, that's a whole different story (we are still happily married, I'm only speaking of the honeymoon :-). I really enjoyed most of the planning for the wedding, because I knew it was a once in a lifetime experience. Did you enjoy yours? What was your favorite part about planning the wedding or the wedding or reception itself?

1 comment:

Shyla said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEd my wedding!! From beginning to end! It was the best day!
Even the planning was fun! There are soooo many details that you don't think of at first, but I had an AMAZING coordinator who thought of absolutely everything and it was her mission to make sure that I had the wedding of my dreams (with my teeny weenie bank account!!) I loved pictures, it was a beautiful day! Nate and I did all of our pics before the wedding so that we could spend as much time with our friends and family at the reception as possible. I didn't want to leave my reception...unlike my new husband!! I was having a blast! The ceremony was beautiful and i know this sounds sooooo dumb....but i didn't pay attention to anyone else in the church except for Nathan (seriously! and I had 11 bridesmaids!!) Imagine my SURPRISE when they announced us and I turned around and saw over 400 people looking back at us! YIKES!! I couldn't believe it!
It was a fantastic day! There are pics on my site under the sept. archive i think.
Have fun and tell Elyse congrats from Nathan and Shyla Rohrer!