Tuesday, March 14, 2006


Due to a sinus headache and very rainy weather, I asked Geoff if I could postpone my next driving lesson until next Sunday. The nice guy that he is, let me off easy. Maybe I'll try driving us to church on Wednesday evening. The only thing about that is that there might be traffic behind me! Scary thought.

1 comment:

Shyla said...

you can do it!!