Today's our 3rd Anniversary, and I just want to tell my hubby that I love him very much. Because our anniversary is on the 27th, here are 27 things I love about him.
1. He loves God with all his heart.
2. His discipline is amazing
3. His bear hugs
4. His kisses
5. His big muscles
6. Yummy weekend breakfasts that he cooks
7. His desire to do God's will
8. His goatee
9. His baby blue eyes.
10. Not yelling at me when we get lost & it's my fault
11. Always opening the doors for me
13. He puts me before himself
14. His hands
15. Great Work Ethic
16. My Handyman
17. Helping me move furniture for change's sake
19. Servant's heart - always willing to help
20. Hugs & kisses his mom & always tells her he loves her
21. He's a manly man! No purple or pink dress shirts for him. :)
22. His tender heart & conscience
23. Sense of humor
24. His heat (I'm always cold!)
25. His passion to learn more
26. His desire to take things apart & figure out how they work.
27. He loves me!
Happy Anniversary, Honey! I love you bunches!
(Don't know if you'll ever read this, but it's here in case you do!)