There are so many "what ifs" in life, but some of them are fun to answer. What would you do?
1. What if you won 20 million dollars? How would you spend it? Would you quit working? I would pay off our car, buy a house, & put away the majority of it for retirement - we all know that it would only be 1/3 of 20 million because of taxes! I would continue to work & so would my hubby. We would be bored stiff staying at home doing not much of anything!
2. What if you were President of the U.S.? What would you do or change? If I was the President, I don't know if I would change too much. Just balance the budget, do some major tax reformation, a little health insurance tweaking here & there, help fight terrorism, change the abortion laws, emphasize captial punishment - like I said, not too much. :) Think they would vote for another woman president after me?
3. What if you could meet any one? Who would it be and why? Jesus - that would be amazing! I'm so glad I know I will be able to in my future.
4. What if you could live anywhere in the world? Where would it be and why? In Yellowstone National Park - I just love the beauty of that area. The rest of Wyoming is pretty boring until you get there, but I'll need to have some civilization within a 20 mile radius. I love the mountains, but I also love having a Wal-mart & grocery store nearby!
5. What if you could be any one for a day? Who would it be and why? What would you want to accomplish? A teacher. I miss teaching so much even though I only taught 3rd grade one year. It was so much fun & enjoyable although there were good & bad days. I would love to just be able to teach through the subjects one more time & see the lightbulb effect that I never grew tired of. I can't wait to experience that with my children someday.