Christina tagged me & I'm it for this little meme. I felt that if I didn't answer this I would have bad luck for 10 years or my dreams wouldn't come true or it would show that Christina & I are not truly friends or my prayers wouldn't be answered for 67 years. Obviously, I'm not the forwarding-type for those goofy e-mails.
“Rules”After posting these rules, each player proceeds to list 8 relatively random facts/habits about himself/herself. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, leaving them a comment on their blogs to let them know.
1. I HATE open cupboard doors, drawers, closet doors, etc. It bothers me so.
2. My poor feet blister extremely easily. For instance Geoff & I went to the shore for the 1st time, walked along the boardwalk for about 3-4 miles. The bottoms of my feet were so bad, I begged to get new pair of shoes. We found cute flip flops with a cushiony sole, but on the way back to our car, my feet were blistered all on top from the new material rubbing against my foot. I was hobbling by the end of the day. I think we counted 15 blisters.
3. Heights freak me out. Guess that comes with being 5' tall. I can't put my foot up past the 2nd rung of a ladder.
4. I shave my legs once every 6-8 weeks - maybe longer. I've shaved more often recently due to the doctor's visits. It just doesn't dawn on me until I look down and see a forest. Gross, I know.
5. When I was younger, I thought it woud be kinda cool to be a big rig truck driver. Not any more.
6. I wore my first pair of pants when I was in 7th grade. Just call me the culotte queen!
7. My greatest weakness in the food areas is ice cream & donuts.
8. Geoff was my 1st date ever, 1st boyfriend, 1st love, 1st kiss, etc.
I'm such a rebel. I'm breaking the rules to tag 8 people, because I think just about everyone I keep up with has been tagged. But, if you haven't been, don't feel unloved! Please consider yourself tagged. :)