Monday, July 30, 2007

July Re-Cap

Good Grief, this month was completely packed! I counted 4 nights where we got to stay home & not have to go out!! I am so thankful this 2nd trimester has been very good to me, so I've had the energy this summer to keep going. We're hoping to have a quiet laid back weekend this week, but we aren't holding our breath knowing something could come up. :) Here's what we've been up to!

  • Annual church picnic-eating with friends & passing around babies
  • Ultrasound to see our little one!
  • Rainy & relaxing 4th of July
  • A fireworks show in a nearby town the weekend after the 4th
  • Cousin's 1st B-day party
  • Large Smith Family Reunion with Geoff's grandmother's siblings, their children, their grandchildren, and great grand children = a LOT of people to meet!
  • A weekend getaway to the shore
  • Vacation Bible School with the Rainbow Department
  • Geoff's 10 year High School reunion
  • Nursing Home Service
  • Youth Group Activities & food each Wed. night
  • Pie Social to prepare for & organize for VBS workers

I'm hoping August will be a little more calming. :)

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Pamela,
I took a blogging break, and I haven't read your blog in quite some time. Congratulations on your pregnancy! When is your due date? Our little one is due to arrive the end of November/Early December. Our ultrasound due date and regular due dates are different.
I'm glad to hear that your pregnancy is going so good for you. The ultrasound is amazing, just be sure they have kleenex near your bed,lol. I'll be back to hear the updates!

Samantha said...

...or maybe you already had your ultrasound??? LOL!

pamela s said...

Samantha, Welcome back! I saw on your blog that you were expecting too! How exciting. My due date is 11/19 - the Monday before Thanksgiving. We had our 20 wk ultrasound the 1st week of July. Tonight we're going back for a follow up to double check the kidneys. We know we saw them, but the tech didn't get the best picture of them-due to our little bundle of energy. :) I hope to keep in touch with you since we are so close in our pregnancy. It's nice to compare notes with someone since it both our 1sts.