- Walked up and down the boardwalk checking out the little shops.
- Spent a little time on the beach in the morning before beach tags are necessary. (saving us $10!)
- Going back and forth between the History Channel & Home & Garden TV in our hotel room. We don't have cable, so this was a treat! :)
- Sitting on benches taking a break from the walking. As we people watched, we also discussed pros & cons of the different strollers going by (how do you choose which is best?).
- Visited the First Aid section on the boardwalk to clean up some cuts on my leg & toes after I fell off a curb. How embarrassing!
- Strolled through a little Victorian shore town.
- Ate delicious ice cream cones!
Obviously, this was pretty boring to some people, but for us it was great. We haven't had a chance to slow down all summer, so this was a nice break.
We came home Sun. eve. to head to church to meet up with my good friend Kristi who was visiting, & I really wanted to see her. I have laundry to catch up on, dust bunnies to capture, floors to sweep & mop, on top of VBS every night this week. Is it Friday yet?