Thursday, September 25, 2008

Election 2008

With about 40 days to go until the Election of our President, and I've been bitten by the political bug. When Geoff had a longer commute in PA, he got hooked onto Conservative Talk Radio. Everyday he would come home and tell different things that he had learned that ABC, CBS, and NBC weren't making public knowledge.

Now that I'm home all day, I usually have some white noise in the background. Since I can learn little snippets here and there from talk radio, I tried it out. Now, I'm hooked. It's on a couple hours during the day, and this entire political process is quite interesting. With the bailouts, election, and various changes in the government, I feel informed and ready to VOTE!!!

I'm also ready for these pesky election ads to disappear. Does anyone else feel like they have been playing for about a year? Oh, wait. They have.

No comments: