Monday, March 18, 2019

Finish Line in Sight

In August 2017, I began the journey of pursuing a master's degree. Time and effort were spent trying to find an institution that would accept my undergrad so that I could work towards becoming a teacher. So far, I have been doing 1 class for 8 weeks with only a 3-4 week break at Christmas. Because of a scheduling snafu, I am now currently taking the 2 final classes of the program-at the same time, and I feel extremely overwhelmed. The classes are discussing subjects that I have no real-life experience with, and since I am not currently teaching (and haven't in 17 years), I feel even more at a loss because experience can help connect ideas.

So, I am striving to make a concerted effort to take one step at a time. I will continue to put my best foot forward in the completion of these homework assignments and papers with prayer for grace and mercy from our all-loving God throughout the next 7 weeks. I will post an update at completion.

No comments: