Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Friday's Questions on Tuesday
Due to the fact that I was snowed in and up to my neck in flour & sugar with Christmas baking on Friday, I've decided to do Friday's Questions today. Feel free to let me know the answers to them!
1) Do you enjoy letter writing [as in snail mail]? When's the last time that you wrote someone a letter or a note? When's the lasttime that you received something in the mail from someone [not including regular stuff like bills, junk mail, etc.]?
~I'd much rather use email because it's so much faster, but I do send out birthday/anniversary cards out. I'm receiving some Christmas cards lately, about 5 credit card offers come daily also. (Thank goodness for a shredder!)
2) Do you plan to send out holiday cards this year? Why/why not?Do you spend a lot of time on them? About how many holidaycards do you usually send each year?
~I'm sending out my Christmas cards today because it's tradition. Who started this? I think it's expensive & a little nuts during such a crazy time of the year, but it's nice to get the mail! I send out cards to family & close friends, and it adds up to about 40-50, & they all say pretty close to the same thing, not because I don't care, but b/c it's faster to say the same thing over & over.
3) Have you ever had a penpal? Where and when? How long didyou write to them, or are you still in contact with them? What kinds of things did/do you talk about with them? How did your penpal relationship come about?
~ I think I did in elementary school & it lasted 1 letter. But in high school, there was a girl in my church who was my age & took ill. I didn't really know her, but we sent letters through her parents. I did it mainly to encourage her.
4) Do you feel that you have good penmanship? Did you ever have to take a handwriting class in school? Do you prefer typingletters or writing them by hand? Have you ever had yourhandwriting analyzed?
~I feel like I have good penmanship - it's readable, but it's sooo much faster to type!
5) If you could receive a personal, hand-written letter from anyone in the world right now, who would you choose and why? Why would you want a letter from him/her?
~I guess I would take a letter from anyone as long as it was a nice note. :) I'd love to get a note from my hubby! :)