Monday, December 12, 2005

Snow Day!


On Thursday, my boss called off work for Friday due to the fact that we were going to get 6-7 inches of snow during rush hour. Well, a 3 day weekend sure worked for me! I spent much time baking, cleaning & crocheting for Christmas. What a welcome treat!
Geoff finished his projects this weekend also, so the semester has come to an end for him. And boy is he glad!
Just have to finish some last minute shopping & Geoff needs to start his shopping :).
Hopefully, we can go out and pick the perfect Christmas tree on Tuesday. Geoff didn't grow up with a real tree, so I'm trying to teach him how to pick one out. So far, we've had really nice ones. I feel like such a kid, but I can't wait to decorate it!

1 comment:

christina said...

spamelita! i just saw your name on katie bruno's weblog and i couldn't believe my eyes! sounds like you are having a great holiday season. we decorated our tree right after thanksgiving...i love the smell of real trees...such memories. i'm so glad i came across your blog. hope you're doing well!