This week we've had Evangelistic Meetings with Evangelist Morris Gleiser. They were good, but on Tuesday & Wednesday, I JOKED with my hubby, "We've got to leave right after the service, so I can see the American Idol finale!" Wouldn't you know, those are the nights that he went a little long! :) Oh well, I got to see the winner announced, and that's all that matters. I'd love to hear what you think of the show. I'm not a completely devoted, die-hard fan, but if it's on & I'm free, I'll watch. I've been right about the last 3 seasons about who would win, but this season I was wrong about the final 2 people. I thought Chris would stay until then, but surprise!
1. Who is your favorite judge: Simon, Paula or Randy? Why? I guess Simon because he's brutally honest. Paul always seems to have one too many before the show starts & that irritates me. All Randy talks about the dog pound which gets old very quickly.
2. Out of all season winners, who is your favorite? Carrie Underwood - she still seems down to earth after all the publicity.
3. Who were you rooting for: Taylor Hicks or Katharine McPhee? Taylor - I was in the Soul Patrol!
4. How many seasons do you think American Idol will have before leaving TV? Maybe 2 more, then I think it will die. I'm sure they'll try to mix it up some sooner or later, but who reallly cares?
5. Would you audition for the show? Are you kidding? I like big churches because my singing can just blend in w/ everyone else's! If I tried out, it would be probably sound like a female William Hung. :)