Tuesday, November 14, 2006

In A Funk

I think I've been in a blogging funk recently. I can't think of anything much of consequence to say, which is unusual for me. Although the blog has been quiet, our lives have been quite busy!
I can't believe November is 1/2 way over!! Goodness, where does the time go? Only a little over a month until Christmas. Scary!
A couple things I've done over the last couple weeks.
  • Worked my job & my co-worker's job while she was a way for 2 weeks.
  • Completed & shipped all of my crochet projects - which unfortunately did not sell - not 1! But, there's a 2nd craft show that my mom is in, so she'll try again.
  • Spent a Fri. & Sat. at my own craft/vendor show for Home & Garden Party.
  • Worked on my gingerbread house for 1 week.
  • Spent the next Friday night at another craft/vendor show.
  • Worked all day Saturday on my gingerbread house.
  • After 3 attempts of creating a shoe/boot, quit working on my gingerbread house. Believe me - it wasn't fun anymore. After some blood, sweat, & tears - ok, no blood or sweat, but there were tears - I decided to try again next year. :) After 3 failed attempts, I know exactly how to make it, just ran out of time for this year's contest. But on a high note, the gingerbread people tasted good.
  • Went grocery shopping.
  • Geoff helped his parents move more of their stuff to their new home.
  • Went to church.
  • Made Wordless Book Bracelets with my SS class.
  • Took a much needed Sunday afternoon nap!

I think you're all caught up. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bummer about your shoe! :( Think you'll try the shoe next year then?

pamela s said...

I'll try. Honestly, now I know how to do it! Just ran out of time for the contest & ran out of patience just to do it for fun. :)