I can't believe November is 1/2 way over!! Goodness, where does the time go? Only a little over a month until Christmas. Scary!
A couple things I've done over the last couple weeks.
- Worked my job & my co-worker's job while she was a way for 2 weeks.
- Completed & shipped all of my crochet projects - which unfortunately did not sell - not 1! But, there's a 2nd craft show that my mom is in, so she'll try again.
- Spent a Fri. & Sat. at my own craft/vendor show for Home & Garden Party.
- Worked on my gingerbread house for 1 week.
- Spent the next Friday night at another craft/vendor show.
- Worked all day Saturday on my gingerbread house.
- After 3 attempts of creating a shoe/boot, quit working on my gingerbread house. Believe me - it wasn't fun anymore. After some blood, sweat, & tears - ok, no blood or sweat, but there were tears - I decided to try again next year. :) After 3 failed attempts, I know exactly how to make it, just ran out of time for this year's contest. But on a high note, the gingerbread people tasted good.
- Went grocery shopping.
- Geoff helped his parents move more of their stuff to their new home.
- Went to church.
- Made Wordless Book Bracelets with my SS class.
- Took a much needed Sunday afternoon nap!
I think you're all caught up. :)