Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Latest Trends

I came across this article. Ok, honestly, are there any real people going to be dressed this way other than the stick skinny Hollywood girls who can waste their money on anything?
Skinny pants on me? No Way!!

Polka dot Pumps? I'll look ridiculous wearing these next year!

Fat belts? Would look more like a corset on me with my high waist and short stature. I don't think so.



I'll be sticking with the basics such as boot cut jeans & black slacks, thank you very much!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I actually really like those polka dot pumps! Though we don't have the money to blow on them and I'm just an inch shorter than my hubby so I don't ever get heels because then I tower over him and we don't like that vicki-wynne kimbrough look. :) I'm with you on the fat belt judgment though. That would ONLY look good on a size 0 stick of a girl with no hips who's never had children. Those kind of gals should stay in hollywood and not venture out to Ohio to make me look bad. :)